Soft Washing for Those Exterior Areas of Your Home That Requires A Gentle Touch
A good exterior cleaning doesn't need to involve the use of harsh methods that risk destroying your siding and deck surfaces. Soft washing is a very effective method of house washing and deck cleaning that won't leave any dents, pitting, or other damage.
Our technicians at Dorsey Bros. Power Washing often use this gentle system of cleaning the exterior of homes in Bowie and the Upper Marlboro area. We're the professionals to trust when you need help with the exterior cleaning maintenance.
We provide a variety of solutions for you and your family. Review the information below to see how we use soft washing to clean siding and other surfaces for our Bowie area customers, and then give us a call for more details. We're always willing to answer your questions or to help you make an appointment.
- Free Consultations & Estimates
- Trained and Skilled Technicians
- Dedicated to Your Complete Satisfaction
Trained and Experienced Soft Washing Professionals
If our pressure washing experts are helping a customer in Bowie or the Upper Marlboro area and special care is needed, we take the time to do the job right. Our professionals at Dorsey Bros. Power Washing take pride in the work we do, so we make sure to use the gentle soft washing approach when it's necessary.
We understand what it's like to put your trust in someone who's going to help you maintain your property. Bringing in a new contractor can be a hard decision to make, especially when it comes to your home.
The Soft Washing Difference For Your Home's Siding And More
When you think of soft washing, realize it involves using a different system that's a little stronger than what your garden hose can produce. While we still use our commercial machines, the system consists of applying a gentler rinse with the use of a special detergent.
- Won't harm the siding of your house, whether it's brick, wood, vinyl, masonry, stone, or composite. It's gentle but very effective.
- Lifts stains that are trapped deep inside the wood or masonry so that it can be rinsed away.
- The cleanser is mixed with an algaecide, which will kill algae at the roots. The roots penetrate below the surface, which is why other methods like using bleach don't work.
- The detergent treats algae and moss. It also kills bacteria, mold, mildew, and other contaminants.
- The cleaning detergents we use are all eco-friendly - It doesn't harm the environment and is safe for your pets and children.
- After the treatment, you'll enjoy several months of worry-free algae protection - The soft wash solution prevents the spread of microorganisms.
For this project, our client requested the back of the house cleaned, including the deck and siding. Our client told us that they found our road sign, and decided to give us a call. They noted to us […]
For this project, our clients desired their concrete driveway and sidewalk and three sides of their house to be cleaned. Upon arrival, our clients were excited about the upcoming transformation of th […]