Keep Your Fence Clean with Professional Fence Cleaning
Do your fences in the Bowie, MD, area need a good pressure washing? Whether you plan to paint and reseal the fence or it's just time to get rid of the grime, Dorsey Bros. Power Washing is ready to help you with the fence cleaning.
Our local pressure washing specialists handle all size fence cleaning projects, whether it's your home's privacy fencing, a white picket fence in the front yard, or a large section of horse fencing. We're a team of local specialists who focus on quality rather than how many jobs we can get done in a day.
You can contact our Bowie professionals for a free fence cleaning estimate and consultation at any time or feel free to use our online contact form to get in touch.
We provide fence cleaning for residents in Bowie and throughout the Greater Upper Marlboro area.
Let's get your project started today!
- Fast & Efficient Fence Cleaning
- Experienced Pressure Washing Pros
- Free Estimates and Consultations
Professional Fence Cleaning Makes All The Difference
Restoring the look of a fence isn't easy, especially when the project involves working on large areas where the more delicate surface materials can be damaged during the process.
When it comes to cleaning fences made of porous wood, synthetic vinyl, or painted metal, we use a gentler method than we do on other surfaces like concrete.
Our Bowie fence cleaning technicians can provide the safest and most effective service. Here are a few reasons to consider hiring our professionals for the work.
- We have the skill to restore the beautiful look of painted, wood stained, and vinyl fences.
- To clean algae and grime during fence cleaning and deck cleaning, we often use a soft-wash method to make sure the delicate surface material is stain-free and not damaged during the process. Whether it's wood or vinyl, you don't want any damage done to your property during the fence cleaning.
- If you installed a vinyl or composite fence, this is essential because the manufacturer may not approve a claim for defects if the wrong cleaning methods caused damage. Pressure washing by using harsher methods can remove the color or crack and gouge the surface.
- Our gentle methods can also include an algae-killing detergent that treats and prevents the new growth of algae, mildew, mold, and other contaminants. We make sure to use this gentle method for cleaning delicate surfaces of all types, especially those that easily discolor or dent.
For this project, our client in Clinton, MD, requested for a fence cleaning. Upon request, our client informed us that they needed a fence cleaning to get their fence stained. After the job was compl […]
For this project, our client requested a fence cleaning. Our client desired their fence to be cleaned because they planned to facilitate their backyard and did not like the dirt that appeared in thei […]